Decorations are objects in the game world that increase the happiness of nearby citizens. Consider placing them in personal rooms, dining rooms and other frequently visited places. They can be ordered via the Decorative menu which can be accessed from the right side-bar.
General Decorations[edit | edit source]
|Candlestick||Indoor||1 , 1||+|
|Bone candle||Indoor||1 , 1||+|
|Bone torch||Indoor||1 , 1 , 1|
|Potted plant||Indoor||1 , 1 [note 2]||+|
|Bird in a golden cage||Indoor||2 , 1||+|
|Clock[note 3]||Indoor||2 , 1||+ +|
|Harp||Indoor||1 , 1||+|
|Bonsai tree||Outdoor||1 [note 2], 1 , 1|
|Red bonsai tree||Outdoor||1 [note 2], 1 , 1|
|Red flowers garden||Outdoor||1 , 1 , 1|
|Blue flowers garden||Outdoor||1 , 1 , 1|
|Yellow flowers garden||Outdoor||1 , 1 , 1|
|Cubical bush garden||Outdoor||1 [note 2] , 1 , 1|
|Spherical bush garden||Outdoor||1 [note 2] , 1 , 1|
|Two levels garden||Outdoor||2 [note 2] , 1 , 1|
|Goblin pole||Monster pole||1 , 1|
|Hobgoblin pole||Monster pole||1 , 1|
|Ghoul pole||Monster pole||1 , 1|
|Snicker pole||Monster pole||1 , 1|
|Troll pole||Monster pole||1 , 1|
|Gold statue of Nux, the god king[note 4]||Statue||3||+|
|Gold unifallow statue||Statue||3||+|
|Sirian Caesar statue||Statue||4||+|
|Silver skootenbeeten statue||Statue||3||+|
|Grave||Grave||1 , 1 OR 1|
|Tomb||Grave||3 , 1 OR 1|
|Moss covered tomb||Grave||3 , 1 OR 1|
|Lizard tomb||Grave||3 , 1 OR 1|
|Red short flag||Flag/Sign||2 , 1||+ +|
|Red long flag||Flag/Sign||2 , 1||+ +|
|Wooden door sign||Flag/Sign||2||+|
Colored Badgers[edit | edit source]
These are Badgers which have been colored either red, blue or green, are made in an Arena. If a colored badger is within the line of sight of a differently colored badger, they will automatically engage in combat. When a colored badger dies, they will drop bones and/or badger meat like a regular badger.
Bait is used to lure badgers to the location it is placed. It does not require any material or utilities to make.
Items that negatively affect happiness[edit | edit source]
- Human Corpse
- When a Townsfolk dies, it leaves behind a grotesque human corpse. This corpse depresses the remaining Townsfolk, causing happiness to go down. It spawns stink clouds, which cause a further negative impact on happiness. It can be crafted into a grave or tomb, but if left too long will decay into human remains.
- Stink Cloud
- Stink clouds spawn from human corpses at a high rate. They reduce happiness, and can quickly multiply. They do eventually dissipate, but more will spawn so long as the human corpse continues to lie there.
- Human Remains
- If a Human Corpse is left to rot for too long, it decays into human remains. These remains have less negative impact on happiness, but they should still be dealt with by destroying it or crafting a grave or tomb. If left for too long, human remains have a high chance of spawning a Ghost of Past Heroes. They eventually rot to nothing, but this takes a very long time.
- Purged Human Remains
- As of v10 human remains will at some point no longer spawn Ghost of Past Heroes, and will show up as Purged Human Remains. They are identical in appearance to human remains. They are also one of the few materials that take up two units of space in the raw materials barrel.
While graves and tombs are decorations that boost the happiness of citizens, they also spawn zombies and vampires every once in a long while, and since these are lower-dungeon enemies, ill-equipped citizens are not likely to survive and encounter with them.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Barrels and Chests do not work like containers.
- To create a Potted plant or a Miniature garden one of your citizens must retrieve a bush from the surrounding area.
- Clocks can only be placed in Personal Rooms, Dining Rooms, Tavern Rooms and Taverns.
- The Gold statue of Nux, the god king was named after forumgoer Nuxohiz, who was the first recorded person to reach a population of 200 (and provide proof!).