Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
This is the database of all Items in the Towns Base Mod version 0.40
Notable information about this release[edit | edit source]
(Please note this is not everything, just some stand out changes)
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- You can now lock doors 
Well, to open/close/lock a door you have to right click over it and select the appropiate action. The door is opened/closed/locked magically And yes, when you lock a door it acts as a wall.
- There are now mountains (height) on the top level only. When you dig through to underground, it is all the same level.
- Removed the wall need on all four sides when creating a zone
- Zones that have a roof speed up item production (May make it worth it to build above ground instead of entirely under ground now)
- Roofs add happiness to citizens
Graphics[edit | edit source]
- Players do not always face forward (you can see them from multiple angles)
- Transition tiles (so grass next to water blends/transitions nicely)
UI[edit | edit source]
- New grid system (allows you to see or hide the grid)
- Tool tip's on Weapons and Armor. Let's you see stats before you make it.
Terrain[edit | edit source]
- Brownie Village (Looks like a Jungle, drops mud on dig or mine)
- Dense Stone (drops stone on dig or mine, takes same time as stone to dig/mine)
Items[edit | edit source]
- Camp Fire (takes 50% more time to cook and will burn out after a while)
Maps[edit | edit source]
- All Maps - Added mountains (map height), gold, silver, densestone.
- Jungle - Added 2 Brownie Villages
- Mixed - Added 1 Brownie Village
References[edit | edit source]
- Posted by supermalparit on Jan 21, 2012: http://www.townsgame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=553#p3106