This is the database of all Items in the Towns Base Mod version 0.40
Notable information about this release[edit | edit source]
(Please note this is not everything, just some stand out changes)
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- You can now lock doors 
Well, to open/close/lock a door you have to right click over it and select the appropiate action. The door is opened/closed/locked magically And yes, when you lock a door it acts as a wall.
- There are now mountains (height) on the top level only. When you dig through to underground, it is all the same level.
- Removed the wall need on all four sides when creating a zone
- Zones that have a roof speed up item production (May make it worth it to build above ground instead of entirely under ground now)
- Roofs add happiness to citizens
Graphics[edit | edit source]
- Players do not always face forward (you can see them from multiple angles)
- Transition tiles (so grass next to water blends/transitions nicely)
UI[edit | edit source]
- New grid system (allows you to see or hide the grid)
- Tool tip's on Weapons and Armor. Let's you see stats before you make it.
Terrain[edit | edit source]
- Brownie Village (Looks like a Jungle, drops mud on dig or mine)
- Dense Stone (drops stone on dig or mine, takes same time as stone to dig/mine)
Items[edit | edit source]
- Camp Fire (takes 50% more time to cook and will burn out after a while)
Maps[edit | edit source]
- All Maps - Added mountains (map height), gold, silver, densestone.
- Jungle - Added 2 Brownie Villages
- Mixed - Added 1 Brownie Village
References[edit | edit source]
- Posted by supermalparit on Jan 21, 2012: http://www.townsgame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=553#p3106